Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Collapsible Barbeque

I just did a post about “always something.” And I’d really prefer that these “something’s” spaced themselves out a little further.

I was sitting at my computer when I heard some kind of crash. I thought it was probably just the neighbor dumping some sort of building materials for his never-ending projects. But then Maria came running in from the kitchen saying something about “techo”. I followed her into the kitchen where she pointed out the window and I saw what you see in the photo.

We were supposed to host a barbeque this Friday, for a friend whose parents are in town. From the looks of this, I think our barbeque hosting days are on hold for a while. If I have to look for a silver lining, thank god no one was standing under it when it came down.

No comments: